Reclaim | Restore | Revive
Excessive stretching of the vaginal tissue is a common occurrence after vaginal delivery or simply due to aging. This can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction, and change the relationship between partners. ThermiVa can help women reclaim their more youthful tone, restore their satisfaction, and revive their relationships.
Take Back Control
Take back control of your body - especially the most intimate parts.
Candidates For Thermiva?
- Patients wishing to rejuvenate the vaginal wall to improve sexual sensivity
- Patients with vaginal laxity (loose vaginal wall)
- Breast cancer patients with dyspareunia (painful sexual intercourse) or dryness due to chemotherapy
- Patient diagnosed with mild to moderate urinary incontinence
No surgery or anesthesia
Your Questions, Answered
ThermiVa is a non-surgical procedure for labia and vaginal tightening and rejuvenation. ThermiVa is a form of energy medicine that uses heat therapy delivered via radiofrequency (RF) waves to promote collagen synthesis, shrinkage and tightening of female tissues. Most women suffer from incontinence, orgasmic dysfunction, prolapse, vaginal laxity, and/or vaginal dryness as a result of childbirth or a change in hormone status. They seek and want an intelligent comfortable choice for their female needs. ThermiVa is the first non-surgical and thermal-controlled radiofrequency procedure to relieve symptoms associated with female gynecological conditions.
- Vaginal (internal) Tightening: ThermiVa tightens the opening of the vagina reducing laxity that is noticeable to patient and partner.
- Vulvar/Labial (external) Tightening: ThermiVa will tighten the external labial tissues and reduce sagging or lax skin. It results in noticeably softer and smoother skin. Patients experience more comfort in tight clothing and less self-consciousness in yoga pants and bikinis.
- Decreased Dryness: ThermiVa adds collagen and elasticity which results in softer and thicker skin and normalizes moisture both internally and externally. For those experiencing Vaginal/VuIvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis, ThermiVa makes daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable.
- Increased Sexual Satisfaction: Patients can expect increased vaginal sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve stronger orgasms in a shorter time period.
ThermiVa non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation delivers controlled thermal energy to the desired areas - external (labia) and/or internal (vagina). Applying heat to tissue has become the standard for promoting collagen remodeling, which helps strengthen the structural support columns and improve the integrity of the skin. ThermiVa encourages new, tighter collagen production and improved coordination of muscle activity and strength.
The ThermiVa procedure takes approximately one hour in the office.
The complete ThermiVa procedure includes 3 separate treatments completed one month apart. There is no downtime and no anesthetics are required. Patients are comfortable, relaxed and very pleased with the noticeable results.
ThermiVa is pain-free and requires no downtime recovery. Patients can resume regular activity and sexual function on the same day. ThermiVa treatments are gentle, relaxing and feel like a warm internal massage.
Results vary from person to person, although some patients have reported immediate improvement, you can expect the benefits to be noticeable in about 2 weeks after treatment.
The results can last up to one year?
The results can last up to one year?
No, you can do your normal activities up until treatment and resume any of your normal activities immediately following the treatment. We ask that patients shave the area the day before the treatment.
No, this procedure is currently not covered by insurance.
Regular price is $3500 for package of 3 or $1250 per treatment. We do offer special discounts for our breast cancer patients. And we also offer financing options with zero percent interest with Alphaeon.
Thermiva in the Media